3D Slicer 4 in Ubuntu 11.10 ?

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

   How can I install 3D Slicer 4 in Ubuntu 11.10 ?... Tips and tricks?...

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Las Condes Clinic
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl

Re: 3D Slicer 4 in Ubuntu 11.10 ?

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
http://download.slicer.org/

Did you try to download from the download page? I would use the stable
release.

On 12/4/11 10:35 AM, Gonzalo Rojas Costa wrote:

> Hi:
>
>     How can I install 3D Slicer 4 in Ubuntu 11.10 ?... Tips and tricks?...
>
>     Sincerely,
>

> Gonzalo Rojas Costa
> Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
> Department of Radiology
> Las Condes Clinic
> Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
> Tel: 56-2-2105170
> Cel: 56-9-97771785
> www.clc.cl

Ron Kikinis, M.D.,
Robert Greenes Distinguished Director of Biomedical Informatics
Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Director, Surgical Planning Laboratory
http://www.spl.harvard.edu/~kikinis

Re: 3D Slicer 4 in Ubuntu 11.10 ?

Kilian Pohl
I am not sure the stable version works but the nightly one should for
sure .