3D Slicer GUI layout...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

   How can I change the layout of 3D Slicer GUI ? i.e how can I
personalize 3D Slicer GUI by erasing some buttons, menu options, etc
?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=LO7LZ3oAAAAJ

Re: 3D Slicer GUI layout...

Fernando Pérez-García
Hi Gonzalo,

Maybe you could take a look at the slicelets documentation: https://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Slicelets

Fernando

Hi:

   How can I change the layout of 3D Slicer GUI ? i.e how can I
personalize 3D Slicer GUI by erasing some buttons, menu options, etc
?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: <a href="tel:56-2-2105170" value="&#43;15622105170">56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=LO7LZ3oAAAAJ

Re: 3D Slicer GUI layout...

Tamas Ungi-2
HI Gonzalo,

The infrastructure for making custom GUI for 3D Slicer is called Slicelet:
https://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Slicelets

Tamas