3D Slicer user group meeting at AAPM Indianapolis

3D Slicer user group meeting at AAPM Indianapolis

Sharp, Gregory C.

You are invited to the third annual 3D Slicer users group
meeting at AAPM in Indianapolis.  We will present live demos
of upcoming features.  This year we have scheduled
extra time for group discussion.

The meeting is Monday, Aug 5, 2013, from 12:30-2:00, in the
JW Marriott, Room 304 (third floor).  A preliminary program is
available on-line:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/AAPM_2013

Hope to see you there!

PS: Resending because my first email didn't seem to go through.
Apologies for multiple postings.