3D object from RT structure set

Lukas
Dear Slicer users,
I am using SlicerRT extension to be able to load RT structure set and to
compare 2 structure sets together. It works fine. My next goal is to try to
make stl file from some structure and I can´t find a way how to do that. I
succed before to use Editor, make my own structure and render it to stl.
file but could you kindly help me please to save only 1 structure from
structure set as stl please?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Lukas

Re: 3D object from RT structure set

Andras Lasso-2

Structure sets are imported into Segmentation nodes that you can convert to model nodes using the Segmentations module (in the export section select a segment to export in the left side, create/select a model node on the right side, and click ‘+>’ button).

Andras

Re: 3D object from RT structure set

Andras Lasso-2

See detailed instructions here:

https://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/Segmentations

Andras

Structure sets are imported into Segmentation nodes that you can convert to model nodes using the Segmentations module (in the export section select a segment to export in the left side, create/select a model node on the right side, and click ‘+>’ button).

Andras

Re: 3D object from RT structure set

Lukas
thanks a lot and let me apologize I overlooked instructions at sWiki...

Lukas