4D Analysis Module Problem

Patrick Noble
Hello all,

I need to get the 4D Analysis Module working for Slicer 4.5. Currently it only works for 3.6. Is there another module that has the same functionality of 4D Analysis for 4.5? I need the plot intensity graphing specifically from 4D Analysis.

Thanks,
Patrick Noble

Re: 4D Analysis Module Problem

Andrey Fedorov-2
Hi,

in 4.5 you can look at MultiVolumeExplorer/Importer modules for data
import and plotting, and at PkModeling extension for Tofts modeling.

What is the format of your input data?

Let us know if you have specific questions/issues.

AF

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Patrick Noble <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I need to get the 4D Analysis Module working for Slicer 4.5. Currently it
> only works for 3.6. Is there another module that has the same functionality
> of 4D Analysis for 4.5? I need the plot intensity graphing specifically from
> 4D Analysis.
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick Noble

Re: 4D Analysis Module Problem

Andrey Fedorov-2
Patrick,

Can you clarify - do you want to do the analysis (model fitting) over
a certain area, or plot the average signal curves over the area?

To fit the model over the area, you can outline the area using Editor,
and then specify that segmentation in "ROI Mask image" parameter.

To plot the average signal over that area, you should use
MultiVolumeExplorer module and specify the region segmentation in
"Plotting Settings > Probed label volume".

Please let me know if this resolved your question, and please keep
slicer-users on the cc to make sure other users can find this
information later if needed.

AF