A question for OS X support

KangJune
Dear SlicerSALT team,

First appreciate for this amazing update.
However, Girder compiled version seems not works in OS X 10.12 Sierra.
Currently, does it support only 10.11?

p.s. I resolved it via make symbolic link of qt to the location SlicerSALT refer.
p.s.2 statistical functions are not yet fully implemented, right?

Bests,
J.

Re: A question for OS X support

Hina
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in SlicerSALT!

All future responses will happen there!

Thanks!
Hina

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 6:13 PM, KangJune <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear SlicerSALT team,

First appreciate for this amazing update.
However, Girder compiled version seems not works in OS X 10.12 Sierra.
Currently, does it support only 10.11?

p.s. I resolved it via make symbolic link of qt to the location SlicerSALT refer.
p.s.2 statistical functions are not yet fully implemented, right?

Bests,
J.

R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.