ANN: Training courses

Julien Finet
Dear all,

Kitware will be holding a Slicer training course on October 14th 2016 in Lyon, France. This one-day course will cover Slicer interface, loading, manipulating and saving dataset and an introduction on writing your own modules/plugins.

Please visit our website for more information, registration details and other trainings (ITK, VTK, ParaView...):

   http://training.kitware.fr

Note that the course will be taught in English. If you have any questions, please contact us at training at kitware.fr or email me directly.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Lyon,
Julien.