About Python

Mohamed Atef
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: About Python

Andras Lasso-2

> but an error keeps appearing to me because of the file

Please send the actual error message.

Information on indentation:

http://www.diveintopython.net/getting_to_know_python/indenting_code.html

Andras

Re: About Python

Mohamed Atef
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: About Python

You have incorrect number of spaces or tabs in your .py file at the indicates line. Use a Python IDE, such as PyCharm to prevent errors like this (it tries to maintain proper indentation and highlights indentation errors while you are editing).

Andras