About label edit in label map

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

About label edit in label map

Luo, Jiajia
Hi all,
 
I met several problems about label edit in the label map:
 
1) Can we undo once we applied one label tracing? (I can not undo tracing in slicer 3.4, though I can undo other function)
2) Can we delete specific label in one label map, not using 'erase label' which is needed to apply on each slice? Is there a quick way to do that?(Ex, on one label map, I traced several structures using seveal labels, and I just want to delete some of them)
 
Thanks,
 
Jiajia

_______________________________________________
slicer-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-users
To unsubscribe: send email to [hidden email] with unsubscribe as the subject
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: About label edit in label map

Andrey Fedorov
On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 14:49, Luo, Jiajia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 2) Can we delete specific label in one label map, not using 'erase label'
> which is needed to apply on each slice? Is there a quick way to do that?(Ex,
> on one label map, I traced several structures using seveal labels, and I
> just want to delete some of them)
>

This can be done with the "Change Label" function of Editor module --
just change the value for the label you want to erase to 0:

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Editor-Documentation#Change_Label


> Thanks,
>
> Jiajia
> _______________________________________________
> slicer-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-users
> To unsubscribe: send email to [hidden email]
> with unsubscribe as the subject
>
_______________________________________________
slicer-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-users
To unsubscribe: send email to [hidden email] with unsubscribe as the subject
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: About label edit in label map

pieper
Administrator
Hi Jiajia -

> 1) Can we undo once we applied one label tracing? (I can not undo tracing in slicer 3.4, though I can undo other function)

There's an option called "Volume Checkpoints" that saves the label map
before each editing operation is applied.  It's turned off by default
because it can use a lot of memory if you are editing a large volume.

HTH,
-Steve

On F/21/10 9:00 PM, Andriy Fedorov wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 14:49, Luo, Jiajia<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> 2) Can we delete specific label in one label map, not using 'erase label'
>> which is needed to apply on each slice? Is there a quick way to do that?(Ex,
>> on one label map, I traced several structures using seveal labels, and I
>> just want to delete some of them)
>>
>
> This can be done with the "Change Label" function of Editor module --
> just change the value for the label you want to erase to 0:
>
> http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Editor-Documentation#Change_Label
>
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jiajia
>> _______________________________________________
>> slicer-users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-users
>> To unsubscribe: send email to [hidden email]
>> with unsubscribe as the subject
>>
> _______________________________________________
> slicer-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-users
> To unsubscribe: send email to [hidden email] with unsubscribe as the subject
_______________________________________________
slicer-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-users
To unsubscribe: send email to [hidden email] with unsubscribe as the subject