Advanced controls for models

Julien Finet
Hi Slicers,

Please note that I recently added more controls over the display of the model nodes.

Details about the new properties can be found in the modules wiki page:

Hope this will be useful to others,
Julien.

Re: [slicer-devel] Advanced controls for models

Julien Finet
For information, here is the list of changes:
* Added the "Representation" and "Lighting" sections.
* Grouped properties (Visibility, Representation, Color, Lighting, Material)
* And added the "Edge visibility" option.

Julien.