After an hour wait - Slicer mac image is not usable

After an hour wait - Slicer mac image is not usable

Andrey Fedorov-2
Hi,

after spending about an hour to download today's nightly, I get the following error trying to install it

Inline image 1

AF

Re: After an hour wait - Slicer mac image is not usable

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
Hi,
I was able to download the nightly and installing and running it worked for me.

Ron

On Aug 2, 2016, at 12:17 PM, Andrey Fedorov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

after spending about an hour to download today's nightly, I get the following error trying to install it

<image.png>

AF

Ron Kikinis, M.D.,
Robert Greenes Distinguished Director of Biomedical Informatics
Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Director, Surgical Planning Laboratory
http://www.spl.harvard.edu/~kikinis