Any way to compile old extension with Slicer 3.6?

Any way to compile old extension with Slicer 3.6?

June Kang
Hello,

I downloaded an old extension source which only contains cmakelist with codes.
The instruction is “build against slice”, but I have no idea how to proceed it.
Is there any instruction to add extension from source compile or build it separately using slicer source?

(Current system is ubuntu 14.2, and slicer 3 is builded and tested.)

Re: Any way to compile old extension with Slicer 3.6?

Steve Pieper-2
Hi June -

Be aware that slicer3 is no longer supported and may not run correctly on modern systems.

That said, if you built slicer3 from source then probably you can build the extension too.  The instructions are still on the wiki:

https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Slicer3:Extensions

HTH,
Steve