Assign Parcellation Maps

Nicos Markides
Hello,

I have another issue when I'm making my own task, at the EMSegmenter Module with Atlas.
Actually, at the step where I have to assign an individual atlas to each structure in the tree, I want to
assign also the parcellation maps to each structure that given by the MRI Human Brain Full Parcellation Task, but the problem,
is that even if i'm adding them, they are not shown under the Parcellation Map, and so I cannot select them. They
are only shown under the probability map. What's the problem ?

Re: Assign Parcellation Maps

Kilian Pohl
Can you provide a step by step guide so I can try to re do it on my machine ?
E. .
1) Select "MRI Human Brain "
2) Select Input Volume
3) ...