Atlas-based EM segmenter preset tasks

Tatjana Polgar
Hi Slicers,
I am using windows 7 OS on 64bit computer and Slicer 4.1.1 latest stable version.

I was wondering what I might be doing wrong when using atlas-based EM segmenter tasks eg. MRI Human Brain preset task. The problem is when I add additional substructures of my interest, eg. corpus callosum and optic tract as white matter substructure and basal ganglia and cortex as substructure under grey matter and do manual sampling for intensity distribution, I end up getting essentially nothing, i.e only one label. What am I doing wrong here?
I am looking forward to yours reply,
thanks
Tatjana

Re: Atlas-based EM segmenter preset tasks

Kilian Pohl
Hi Tajana,

Do you have an atlas defined for those substructures and if so is that atlas aligned with the atlas for the other structures ?

Kilian