Automatic Segmentation of abdominal organs from CT Abdomen.

Automatic Segmentation of abdominal organs from CT Abdomen.

iplneurosurgery

We are using Slicer 4.6.2. We are trying to segment abdominal organs from CT Abdomen. We have downloaded SPL abdominal atlas. While trying to load this atlas in the "segmentation module" there is no option to load this atlas.

Kindly suggest us as how to do automatic segmentation of abdominal organs from CT and MRI Abdomen images.

Thanking you,

Natesan.

IPL Neurosurgery

Sent from Outlook

Re: Automatic Segmentation of abdominal organs from CT Abdomen.

Steve Pieper-2
Hi -

That's still an active research topic so I'm afraid there are no tools that do this automatically yet.

-Steve

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 6:18 AM, iplneurosurgery <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

We are using Slicer 4.6.2. We are trying to segment abdominal organs from CT Abdomen. We have downloaded SPL abdominal atlas. While trying to load this atlas in the "segmentation module" there is no option to load this atlas.

Kindly suggest us as how to do automatic segmentation of abdominal organs from CT and MRI Abdomen images.

Thanking you,

Natesan.

IPL Neurosurgery

Sent from Outlook

Re: Automatic Segmentation of abdominal organs from CT Abdomen.

Paolo Zaffino
Hi,
just my 2 cents: give a try to Plastimatch MABS.
Here some links:
http://plastimatch.org/mabs_guidebook.html
http://plastimatch.org/mabs_commands.html
http://plastimatch.org/segmentation_command_file_reference.html

There is also a paper that describes how it works.

HTH.
Paolo