Automatic Zoom or Scales in 3D Slicer

Tittel, Franziska

Hello,

My name is Franzi and I need your help. I have lots of 3D visualizations in 3D Slicer. The visualizations shows the fat of mice.
The mice were measured in MRI. There was 4 measurements on 4 different days for every mouse. The fat of mouse goes lesser with time.

Now I want to make a montage or a collage. One collage should contain the 4 visualizations of different measure-days of the same mouse. To get this, I need an automatic zoom, a factor of zoom or a scale. The 4 visualizations should have the same benchmark.

Can you help me with this problem.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Franzi

Re: Automatic Zoom or Scales in 3D Slicer

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
Hi Franzi,

I am not quite sure what you are trying to do. Do you want to do a “movie” of the 4 time points? I am also not quite clear what you mean by automatic zoom and same benchmark.

Guessing what you want to achieve, you might want to look at the sequences extension package.

Ron

On Aug 4, 2015, at 6:27 AM, Tittel, Franziska <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

My name is Franzi and I need your help. I have lots of 3D visualizations in 3D Slicer. The visualizations shows the fat of mice.
The mice were measured in MRI. There was 4 measurements on 4 different days for every mouse. The fat of mouse goes lesser with time.
Now I want to make a montage or a collage. One collage should contain the 4 visualizations of different measure-days of the same mouse. To get this, I need an automatic zoom, a factor of zoom or a scale. The 4 visualizations should have the same benchmark.
Can you help me with this problem.
Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Franzi

Ron Kikinis, M.D.,
Robert Greenes Distinguished Director of Biomedical Informatics,
Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School,
Director, Surgical Planning Laboratory

Re: Automatic Zoom or Scales in 3D Slicer

Andrey Fedorov-2
Franzi,

if I understand you correctly, you will first need to choose one of
the time points as a reference, and then do registration of the other
mouse scans to the reference. Then you can configure the 3d viewer to
show volume rendering of one mouse at a time without changing
zoom/position of the camera. If automatic registration does not work,
you can use Transforms module to manually align the scans. You can see
how it may look like in this video:
https://youtu.be/O7Di6UZDsf0?t=10m2s (the module is for clinical
longitudinal PET/CT analysis, but you can get an idea).

AF