BRAINSDemonWarp Registration

Zorki

Hello everyone!

I am trying to apply the resulting transformation matrix (BRAINSDemonWarp Transform) from BRAINSDemonWarp Registration onto another images by using Resample Scalar/Vector/DWI Volume. But the transformation does not seem to be applied.

Thanks for your attention,
Zorki

Re: BRAINSDemonWarp Registration

Francois Budin-2
Hi Zorki,

Could you share the transformation file and the command line you used
to resample the image?
Sincerely,

Francois

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:33, Zorki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I am trying to apply the resulting transformation matrix (BRAINSDemonWarp
> Transform) from BRAINSDemonWarp Registration onto another images by using
> Resample Scalar/Vector/DWI Volume. But the transformation does not seem to
> be applied.
>

> Thanks for your attention,
> Zorki

Re: BRAINSDemonWarp Registration

azaitsev
Hello:

I would suggest trying BRAINSResamaple module first.
At least it works for me after BRAINSFit transform.

Alex