BRAINSMush

francesca pizzorni
Hi,

I found on the wiki the description of this nice module http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:BRAINSMush but when I downloaded Slicer 3.6 (I'm currently using Slicer 3.4) I couldn't find that module. Does anyone know if I have to download it separetely and where can I find it?
Thanks,

Francesca

Re: BRAINSMush

swallace
It's a plugin you have to download and then add as a preset:

http://www.nitrc.org/projects/brainsmush

Lets us know if you have any other questions or issues, we're glad to help.

Stuart

> Hi,
>
> I found on the wiki the description of this nice module
> http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:BRAINSMush but when I
> downloaded Slicer 3.6 (I'm currently using Slicer 3.4) I couldn't find
> that
> module. Does anyone know if I have to download it separetely and where can
> find it?
> Thanks,
>
> Francesca
> subject

Re: BRAINSMush

francesca pizzorni
I just downloaded it. Thanks a lot for your help!

Francesca

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 6:03 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's a plugin you have to download and then add as a preset:

http://www.nitrc.org/projects/brainsmush

Lets us know if you have any other questions or issues, we're glad to help.

Stuart

> Hi,
>
> I found on the wiki the description of this nice module
> http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:BRAINSMush but when I
> downloaded Slicer 3.6 (I'm currently using Slicer 3.4) I couldn't find
> that
> module. Does anyone know if I have to download it separetely and where can
> find it?
> Thanks,
>
> Francesca
> subject

Francesca Pizzorni Ferrarese, PhD Student
Department of Computer Science, University of Verona
Ca' Vignal 2 - Strada Le Grazie 15,  37134 VERONA - Italy
Ph: +39 045 802 7803 -- Fax: +39 045 802 7068