BioImage Suite - VectorVision Link

stella ang
Hi all,

I have tried to install BioImage Suite 2.6 and run it.

I wanted to initialise VectorVision Link but there's no response to it (no prompt window open).

Example:http://www.bioimagesuite.org/doc/node27.html

Wonder did I miss a step in installation or connection?

And is the BrainLab a separate system by itself or after intergrating VectorVision Link + BioImage Suite then I will see it?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Stella

Re: BioImage Suite - VectorVision Link

Haiying Liu
Hi Stella,

I'm not completely sure what you wanted to do.

If you wanted to try the integration of BrainLab, BioImage Suite and
Slicer3, here are the instructions:
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:BrainLab_Integration

Best,

Haiying

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, stella ang wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have tried to install BioImage Suite 2.6 and run it.
>

> I wanted to initialise VectorVision Link but there's no response to it (no prompt window open).
>

> Example:http://www.bioimagesuite.org/doc/node27.html
>

> Wonder did I miss a step in installation or connection?
>

> And is the BrainLab a separate system by itself or after intergrating VectorVision Link + BioImage Suite then I will see it?
>

> Thanks for your help.
>

> Regards,
>

> Stella

Re: BioImage Suite - VectorVision Link

Isaiah Norton
Hi Stella,

I had the same problem. From what I remember, vvlink is only compiled
into one release of BioImageSuite: 2.6.1, 9 Feb 2009 (this is what I am
running). When I tried the April build or the newer version, the
Neurosurgery/vvlink option was not available.

-Isaiah