Boolean Operations inside only one label map

Boolean Operations inside only one label map

Luo, Jiajia
Hi all,

I traced different structures (ie. label 1, label 2.., label 15) using different labels on the same label map. Now I want to do boolean operation over 1 and 2, for example, label 2 subtract label 1. Is there any method in slicer 3 to do that?

I only know we can apply boolean operation over different label maps in slicer. How about different labels in one label map?

Thanks,

Jiajia

Re: Boolean Operations inside only one label map

Luo, Jiajia
Sorry, I found myself was wrong since it was impossible subtract two labels on one label map.

The real question I think is how can I just copy several specific lables on one label map to create another new label map?

Jiajia

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Luo, Jiajia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I traced different structures (ie. label 1, label 2.., label 15) using different labels on the same label map. Now I want to do boolean operation over 1 and 2, for example, label 2 subtract label 1. Is there any method in slicer 3 to do that?

I only know we can apply boolean operation over different label maps in slicer. How about different labels in one label map?

Thanks,

Jiajia

Re: Boolean Operations inside only one label map

Andrey Fedorov
You can use Image Label Combine module for this purpose:

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:ImageLabelCombine-3.4