Brainsfit output masks from commandline

Felix
This post was updated on .
Dear slicer users, I'm trying to use brainsfit module from commandline in Windows.

I've selected --maskProcessingMode ROIAUTO and --outputMovingVolumeROI MovingROI.nii --outputFixedVolumeROI FixedROI.nii but no file is created for those volumes.

Is this a bug or am I not understandign the use of these parameters?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Brainsfit output masks from commandline

dwarren
I've just encountered this issue too. Looking at the source code, I'm not sure that the outputFixedVolumeROI and outputMovingVolumeROI parameters are currently implemented in BRAINSFit (although I may be wrong). However, the two ROIs are saved (with fixed filenames) if you set a debugLevel greater than 7.

Regards,
Dan

Re: Brainsfit output masks from commandline

Felix
Thanks Dan, the name used to save them is not a problem so this info will serve as workaround.