Builtin download failed

Michele
While attempting to download MRHead from the BuiltIn menu, I get:

Requesting download MR-head.nrrd from http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/images/4/43/MR-head.nrrd...

Download failed: [Errno url error] unknown url type: 'https'

Requesting load MRHead from C:/DOCUME~1/Owner/LOCALS~1/Temp/Slicer/RemoteIO/MR-head.nrrd...

Load failed!

This is with Slicer 4.3.0 r22408.  ???

            - Michele

Re: Builtin download failed

Andras Lasso-2

That's a very old Slicer version. Use at least latest stable Slicer-4.6.

Andras