CARTO sw fuse

Lukas
Dear Slicer Users,
I have a goal to find out how to fuze CT slices with cardio map from Carto software used by cardiologists. I have no information if it is possible to export some files from CART SW. I heard about NavX (St.Jude) software as well (for heart arythmia mapping)....

Maybe it is nonsence to ask you but if someone has experience with this kind of problem, any answer will be highly appreciated.

I will try to find some solution so maybe I can note the solution here in future...

Thank you

Lukas