CARTO sw fuse

Lukas
Dear Slicer Users,
I have a goal to find out how to fuze CT slices with cardio map from Carto
software used by cardiologists. I have no information if it is possible to
export some files from CART SW. I heard about NavX (St.Jude) software as
well (for heart arythmia mapping)....

Maybe it is nonsence to ask you but if someone has experience with this kind
of problem, any answer will be highly appreciated.

I will try to find some solution so maybe I can note the solution here in
future...

Thank you

Lukas

Re: CARTO sw fuse

Andras Lasso-2
Hi Lukas,

All kinds of registration and fusion of cardio maps and CTs are possible in Slicer. You just need to export data from Carto. Let us know what data you can export from Carto (surface mesh with scalars, landmark points, etc) and we can tell how to process those in Slicer.

Re: CARTO sw fuse

Lukas
Thank you so much for positive answer Andras. I am going to CardioCenter next monday to see what I can get from Carto. I will came back here then.

Best regards