Can 3D SlicerRT display deformation vector field?

Can 3D SlicerRT display deformation vector field?

I started to use 3D SlicerRT (4.2.2-1 r21513), but I've got stuck a little, not finding how can I display the deformation vector field after using the deformable registration of Platimach module's.

Somebody can help me, please?
Any hint would be useful. Thank you in advance,
Frida.

Re: Can 3D SlicerRT display deformation vector field?

Sharp, Gregory C.
Hi Frida,

I think right now, 3D Slicer can only display the (x, y, z)
displacements as red, green, blue values.

There is coming very soon a capability to display the 3D vector field
using SlicerRT module.  This is included in the next release.

But if you can't wait, I personally recommend the "vv" software.

www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/rio/vv

Other people have reported good results using "paraview" software.

Greg

________________________________

Re: Can 3D SlicerRT display deformation vector field?

Andras Lasso
Hi Frida,

We expect to release the new version (0.10) of the SlicerRT extension by
Monday (April 22). It will contain the deformation field visualization
module, which can visualize any rigid or deformable transformation in Slicer
in the 2D and 3D views.

Re: Can 3D SlicerRT display deformation vector field?

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for prompt answers and help.
I'll wait a few days to test the new feature ;)

Frida