Can 3D-slicer merging STL files from coDiagnostix dental implant planning software with the post implant placement CBCT for deviation measurement ?

Can 3D-slicer merging STL files from coDiagnostix dental implant planning software with the post implant placement CBCT for deviation measurement ?

wai_wai_wai
Hi everyone, i'm dental implant master student. My graduated project is about the accuracy of dental implant planning software and 3D printed surgical template. So i need a software that can merging .stl files  (dental implant planned position). and dicom files from post operative CBCT and calculate into the deviation.
I would like to know that can 3Dslicer do these ?

Thank you

Wai DDS

Re: Can 3D-slicer merging STL files from coDiagnostix dental implant planning software with the post implant placement CBCT for deviation measurement ?

Hoton_12
If anyone here wants to have affordable and highly professional dental cosmetic surgeries then I would strongly recommend the services of dentist Redondo Beach. I also got cosmetic surgery from him and I’m extremely happy with results.