Can set window level presets manually?

alexfd7
Hello everyone,

I'm working with OpenCL in CLI  extensions of 3D SLICER.

When I retrieve the result from the kernel (run on the GPU) and insert again
in an image object, the window level of the displayed image is different
from the original image. I have to change manually in the module "Volume".
The value of window level can be set by the code?

Re: Can set window level presets manually?

Csaba Pinter-2
Yes, it can. Call GetDisplayNode for the volume to get the display node, then you need to call
displayNode.SetAutoWindowLevel(False)
displayNode.SetWindowLevel(w,h)
Please note I wrote this from the heart, so it may be a bit different. You can find the details of the Slicer classes (in this case vtkMRMLScalarVolumeDisplayNode) in the Slicer doxy
http://www.slicer.org/doc/html/classes.html

I hope this helps!

csaba

I'm working with OpenCL in CLI  extensions of 3D SLICER.

When I retrieve the result from the kernel (run on the GPU) and insert again in an image object, the window level of the displayed image is different from the original image. I have to change manually in the module "Volume".
The value of window level can be set by the code?

Re: Can set window level presets manually?

alexfd7
This is possible in CLI module C++? or only in Loadable Module C++?

Re: Can set window level presets manually?

alexfd7
This is possible in CLI module C++? or only in Loadable Module C++?

Re: Can set window level presets manually?

You can call all MRML node methods from either C++ or Python, from any module types.

This is possible in CLI module C++? or only in Loadable Module C++?

Re: Can set window level presets manually?

alexfd7
Hello Andres Lasso, thanks for the reply. You know show me how I access the
"MRRL Nodes" with type CLI C ++ module?

Re: Can set window level presets manually?

alexfd7
Hello Andres Lasso, thanks for the reply. You know show me how I access the "MRRL Nodes" with type CLI C ++ module?

Re: Can set window level presets manually?

Nodes are accessible from C++ Loadable modules. See examples here:
https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/tree/master/Modules/Loadable

If you have further programming questions, please post them on the slicer-devel mailing list.

Hello Andres Lasso, thanks for the reply. You know show me how I access the "MRRL Nodes" with type CLI C ++ module?