Cardiac Agatston Measures

Daniele Mazza
Hi
I'm writing because i need help about Extension: Cardiac Agatston Measures.
I tried to use Cardiac Agatston Measures in 3D Slicer ver. 4.6.2, and I could install but it doesn't have additional 'Cardiac Agatston Measures' item after restarting. Next I installed ver. 4.3.1, but there is no extension program at all. Finally I could use Cardiac Agatston Measures in 3D Slicer ver. 4.4.0. But it doesn't work at the time of calculating even if I selected 'Apply' to calculate the Agatston score. I tried not only my data but also sample in extention file.
Why?

Re: Cardiac Agatston Measures

Andras Lasso-2

Please contact the original authors, Jessica Forbes and Hans Johnson at UIowa. If they cannot help you then let us know.

Andras