Change the volume plane

brhoom
Dear all,
I have a  volume with Axial IS scan order that displays the following:
 - the axial plane appears in the coronal plane,
 - the coronal plane appears in the saggital plane,
 - the sagittal plane appears in the axial plane.
How can I correct this in Slicer and save the result (correcting the actual contents, not just the view)?
I tried Orient Scalar Volume plugin with different options but there was no effect. I tried manual transform but with no success.
Your suggestion is appreciated.
Ibraheem