Command line modules on Windows computers

Command line modules on Windows computers

azaitsev
Hello:

Is there a trick to run CLI modules on Windows machines?

This command does not generate any output for me:
E:\Slicer\Slicer3_3.5.2010-05-14\Slicer3.exe --launch
E:\Slicer\Slicer3_3.5.2010-05-14\lib\Slicer3\Plugins\AffineRegistration.exe
--help

Since Plugins folder has DLL files in additoion to EXE's, I believe that
I have to add E:\Slicer\Slicer3_3.5.2010-05-14\lib\Slicer3\Plugins
directory to some sort of library path variables, but don't know to what
exactly.

I am using WinXP

Thank you,

Alex

Re: Command line modules on Windows computers

Hi Alex -

I suggest installing 'rxvt' on cygwin and using that as your console.
This gives you output, but also makes resize and cut-and-paste work in a
nicer way.

After installing it, you can change c:/cygwin/Cygwin.bat to the
following so new cygwin consoles will start with rxvt.

-Steve

@echo off
C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin
rxvt -fn courier -e /bin/bash --login -i