Conversion of Dicom to DWI

iplneurosurgery

We are using Slicer 4.7/4.6.2 on Windows 8.1. We have been trying with Conversion of Dicom image to DWI.

Is there any tutorial for this Conversion process. Can someone help us with a tutorial?

Thanks,

Natesan

Sent from Outlook

Re: Conversion of Dicom to DWI

O'Donnell, Lauren J., Ph.D.
Dear Natesan,

There is a tutorial on this documentation page:

Best,
Lauren

Lauren J. O’Donnell, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
http://scholar.harvard.edu/laurenjodonnell
1249 Boylston St., Room #210
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
[hidden email]

On Jan 10, 2017, at 12:39 AM, iplneurosurgery <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

We are using Slicer 4.7/4.6.2 on Windows 8.1. We have been trying with Conversion of Dicom image to DWI.

Is there any tutorial for this Conversion process. Can someone help us with a tutorial?

Thanks,

Natesan

Sent from Outlook

Re: Conversion of Dicom to DWI