Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

iplneurosurgery

We are trying to convert .nrrd data to .dcm (DICOM). Are there any converters or 3D Slicer extensions for this conversion????

Thanking you,

Natesan
IPL Neurosurgery

Sent from Outlook

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

Csaba Pinter-2

Switch to Subject hierarchy, create a patient (subject), under that a study, drag&drop the volume under the study, right-click it, and choose Export to DICOM.

csaba

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

djalil
hi
i am getting trouble with your solution i have done an MRI CT registration
and i want to save the resukt of this registration into a dicom format i
tried to do step by step what you told us but the problem that i have an
incoherent result i don't have the same volume as the one i got when i
finished my registration please help i tried everything.
Regards.

Regards.

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

Csaba Pinter-2
"incoherent result"
Please elaborate.

i am getting trouble with your solution i have done an MRI CT registration and i want to save the resukt of this registration into a dicom format i tried to do step by step what you told us but the problem that i have an incoherent result i don't have the same volume as the one i got when i finished my registration please help i tried everything.
Regards.

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

djalil
that's what i get
<http://slicer-users.65878.n3.nabble.com/file/n4032062/Capture.jpg>  instead
of having a normal volume like this
<http://slicer-users.65878.n3.nabble.com/file/n4032062/Capture_2.jpg> .

that's what i get  instead of having a normal volume like this .

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

Csaba Pinter-2
The "normal" volume in your screenshot does not seem like either an MRI, or a CT. Do you want to export a segmentation?

csaba

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

djalil
it's an MRI of an eppendorf tube and it's not a segmentation but a lanmarks
registration and i want to save this final result to dicom do you understand
me now?

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

djalil
it's an MRI of an eppendorf tube and it's not a segmentation but a lanmarks registration and i want to save this final result to dicom do you understand me now?

Re: Conversion of .nrrd to DICOM

Csaba Pinter-2
No. Please give much more detailed description in order to help us help you [1]

"Describe:
1. What steps were performed before the problem occurred
..."
This means that please give us a numbered list of actions you take when you do the registration and the exporting (starting with "start 3D Slicer"). If words are insufficient, please provide a screenshot.

Thanks,
csaba

[1] https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Report_a_problem