Create 3D regions of interest

sere f
Hi All,
I am Slicer new user and so I am sorry if my question is very basic.

I need to create 3D regions of interest, I set ROI panel but I don t understand very well how it works.
Could somebody give me some info?

Thank you very much.

Serena

Re: Create 3D regions of interest

swallace
Are you talking about the Extract Subvolume ROI module?

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:ExtractSubvolumeROI-Documentation-3.5

Stuart

> Hi All,
> I am Slicer new user and so I am sorry if my question is very basic.
>
> I need to create 3D regions of interest, I set ROI panel but I don t
> understand very well how it works.
> Could somebody give me some info?
>
> Thank you very much.
>

> Serena
> subject

Re: Create 3D regions of interest

swallace
Oops, I meant to ask if this is the module you're trying use:

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:ROIModule-Documentation-3.6

However, depending on what you're looking to do, either module could be used.

Stuart

> Hi All,
> I am Slicer new user and so I am sorry if my question is very basic.
>
> I need to create 3D regions of interest, I set ROI panel but I don t
> understand very well how it works.
> Could somebody give me some info?
>
> Thank you very much.
>

> Serena
> subject

Re: Create 3D regions of interest

swallace
When you say you can't change the values, you mean the values for P-A,
L-R, and I-S?

If you cant see your ROI, make sure that you have the Display Clipping Box
is on (the eye icon is open); you may have to move zoom out in the 3D
viewer a little, as sometimes it can pop up in the corners.

You may also find the Crop Volume module handy:

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:CropVolume-Documentation-3.6