CrystalEyes Stereo in DLP HDTV (white lite stereo sync) with Quadro FX 5800

CrystalEyes Stereo in DLP HDTV (white lite stereo sync) with Quadro FX 5800

devakumar-3

Hi

I am successfully using CrystalEyes Stereo option in 3DSlicer with IR emitter and CRT monitor. Now I bought a DLP HDTV with 120Hz vertical sync and supports stereo view by white light synchronization. I am using a Quadro FX 5800 card. Is there any specific NVIDIA driver settings I have to use to get the stereo view?

Kumar

Devakumar Devadhas

Post Doc Fellow

Department of Radiology and Molecular Biology

Thomas Jefferson University

Philadelphia, PA-19107

Re: CrystalEyes Stereo in DLP HDTV (white lite stereo sync) with Quadro FX 5800

devakumar-3
Hi

I could set the 65" DLP HDTV and Quadro FX 5800 for CrystalEyes Stereo view
in 3D Slicer. Stereoscopic images looks really good in 65" DLP HDTV. White
light sync (DLP Display) is used to activate the shutter glasses.

Kumar

Devakumar Devadhas
Post Doc Fellow
Department of Radiology and Molecular Biology
Thomas Jefferson University
Philadelphia, PA-19107
Phone: 215-503-1750, 215-955-4579

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:25:15 -0500
From: "Devakumar" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [slicer-users] CrystalEyes Stereo in DLP HDTV (white lite
        stereo sync) with Quadro FX 5800
To: <[hidden email]>

--------

Devakumar Devadhas

Post Doc Fellow

Department of Radiology and Molecular Biology

Thomas Jefferson University

Philadelphia, PA-19107

Re: CrystalEyes Stereo in DLP HDTV (white lite stereo sync) with Quadro FX 5800

Sounds very cool Kumar!  Can you send a links to the equipment you used
in case anyone wants to replicate your setup?

-Steve