DICOM Export Modality

Strugari, Matthew SCA
DICOM Export Modality

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to specify the DICOM modality using one of the DICOM export modules? The only exporter that I have found with this capability is the 'Create a DICOM Series' module. However, this does not allow me to export the RTStructure file with the image volume.

DICOM RT Export allows me to export the image volume and RT Structures but it defaults the imaging modality to CT. Is there a way to edit the patient metadata and change the modality from CT to MR or US before or after exporting?

Matthew

Re: DICOM Export Modality

Sharp, Gregory C.-2
DICOM Export Modality

Sadly no.   The current version of DICOM-RT exporter is hard coded to CT modality.

You might use a dicom editor as post-processing.  This is the one I use:

http://mircwiki.rsna.org/index.php?title=DicomEditor