DICOM Import problem

Mohamed Atef
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DICOM Import problem

Steve Pieper-2
Hi -

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Mohamed Atef <[hidden email]> wrote:
I tried to import DICOM data set in slicer ver.4.5.0-1 but it stops at the 'load' button. When i press load, it shows me the loading process then nothing imported in the viewer window.
So anyone figured this out? or dcm. format files not working on this version? (the mrml. format files are the only one that are working in the software )

Thank you in advance