Dataset is missing necessary information

Dataset is missing necessary information

arumiat
I've been sent a large microCT dataset. When I try to 'add DICOM', either by copying or adding a link, in either Slicer 4.4 or Slicer 4.5, I get the following errors "Dataset is missing necessary information (patient name, study instance UID, or patient ID)!"

Interestingly in Slicer 3 the dataset loads as would be expected (however crashes soon after, I'm guessing due to memory issues).

I've tried also 'anonymising' the data using DICOM anonymiser tool, which I hoped would somehow add header information but to no avail.

Any ideas?