Dicom to Analyze conversion tools

Mojabi, Pouria

Dear Sir/Madam

Hope this letter finds you well.

I have been browsing the Na-Mic site and got really impressed by the variety of the things it offers. I am researching a solid converter tool that is able to convert Dicom mosaic to Analyze or nifti.

I have seen the powerful 3D slicer and was wondering if you guys offer conversion functionalities.

Thank you very much for your time.

-P

Re: Dicom to Analyze conversion tools

Mathieu Malaterre
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Mojabi, Pouria <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>

> Hope this letter finds you well.
>

> I have been browsing the Na-Mic site and got really impressed by the variety
> of the things it offers. I am researching a solid converter tool that is
> able to convert Dicom mosaic to Analyze or nifti.

I would use gdcmar to export DICOM Siemens Mosaic into 'cleaner' DICOM
and then dinifti to convert to nifti

Ref:
http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/html/gdcmtar.html
http://cbi.nyu.edu/software/dinifti.php