Differences in full brain tractography results slicer 4.5 and slicer 4.6

Differences in full brain tractography results slicer 4.5 and slicer 4.6

Yamila
This post was updated on .
Hi
I am having difficulty with Slicer. I have data sets using marsupial brains and if do a full brain tractography using Slicer 4.5 my results differ than if I am using Slicer 4.6.
I use the module diffusion--> tractography--> tractography seeding in slicer 4.6
I use the module diffusion --> diffusion--> Diffusion tensor images--tractography interactive seeding
I use the same parameters in both. As you can see below i have two images, the image above is using slicer 4.6 the image below is using slicer 4.5.
My results however are different. I get a brain with more fibres in 4.5 compared to 4.6.
Does anyone know why?
Is this expected?
Thanks so much for your help in advance.
Yamila