Dual 3D rendering mode

Murat Maga

Hi All,

In 4.1 (windows version) I can’t seem to get two different volumes rendered in two windows at the same time. I can get the same volume rendered with different properties in two views, but not separate ones.

Is this expected?

Re: Dual 3D rendering mode

Julien Finet
Yes, to date, it is not supported to have more than 1 volume visible at a time.
Please create a feature request in the Mantis (and assign it in hte Volume Rendering category).
Thanks,
Julien.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Murat Maga <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

In 4.1 (windows version) I can’t seem to get two different volumes rendered in two windows at the same time. I can get the same volume rendered with different properties in two views, but not separate ones.

Is this expected?

Re: Dual 3D rendering mode

Murat Maga

Actually, it does.

Turns out that the other volume was way outside the field of view, and I didn’t see it. I can get two different volumes rendered at the same time.