EM_Segment_Problems

Nicos Markides
Hi,

I'm trying to perform the EM segmentation algorithm, following the EM Segmenter Tutorial Advanced mode. The problem is that all the procedure it comes to a segmentation error "bad allocation", when I am pressing the segment button to start the segmentation. I' ve tried this procedure to versions 3.6.4-beta stable release, 3.6.4-beta nightly build, 4.1.0 and all had the same issue... I have a windows Vista with 32-bit OS.. The weird thing is that the segmentation to the ICC and Background of the brain is succesful but when I'm trying to add also the Nuclei, consisting of Caudate, Putamen, Hippocampus etc, I am getting this error..

Thanks!

Re: EM_Segment_Problems

Kilian Pohl
Hi Nicos,

What operating are you running it under ? Is it Windows 32 bit ?

Kilian

On 6/29/2012 10:46 AM, Nicos Markides wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to perform the EM segmentation algorithm, following the EM Segmenter Tutorial Advanced mode. The problem is that all the procedure it comes to a segmentation error "bad allocation", when I am pressing the segment button to start the segmentation. I' ve tried this procedure to versions 3.6.4-beta stable release, 3.6.4-beta nightly build, 4.1.0 and all had the same issue... I have a windows Vista with 32-bit OS.. The weird thing is that the segmentation to the ICC and Background of the brain is succesful but when I'm trying to add also the Nuclei, consisting of Caudate, Putamen, Hippocampus etc, I am getting this error..

Thanks!

Re: EM_Segment_Problems

madanrao
Hello Nicos,

I used same system for segmentation successfully. May be you should use the trial methods CORRECTLY. Secondly, you could post the error log which would help Kilian answer better.

Regards.
AM Mohan Rao