Editor module

Felix
Dear Slicer users.

I'm using slicer as part of an unattended pipeline. In one step of the pipeline it opens slicer calling a python script which loads volumes, sets the layout, open the editor, saves the scene in a mrb file and closes slicer. After this finishes the pipeline goes on with the next step.

I have a problem when I try to open the editor because a window appears waiting for the user to select the colormap to be used. This halts my pipeline which is executed in a remote server.

Do any of you know if there is a way to open the module and select the map without user intervention?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Editor module

Felix
Let me go deeper in this question, please.

I'm pretty sure that you know a way to programatically select the opened
window and click on the OK button. If you could tell me how can it be done I
will be really grateful.

But other question appears now. When I opened the mrb file I realized that
there is no information in the mrml file about the module selected and its
parameters such as the merge and master volumes. Even more, when you select
again the master module another new labelmap volume is created.

Is there a method to avoid this?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Re: Editor module

Would you like to perform some processing that is in the Editor module? You don’t need to go through the GUI, you can just perform those processing using Python scripting.

Andras