Editor module

Felix
Dear Slicer users.

I'm using slicer as part of an unattended pipeline. In one step of the
pipeline it opens slicer calling a python script which loads volumes, sets
the layout, open the editor, saves the scene in a mrb file and closes
slicer. After this finishes the pipeline goes on with the next step.

I have a problem when I try to open the editor because a window appears
waiting for the user to select the colormap to be used. This halts my
pipeline which is executed in a remote server.

Do any of you know if there is a way to open the module and select the map
without user intervention?

Thanks in advance.