Error in transformed volume and Editor Module

Error in transformed volume and Editor Module

John Fredy
Hello all,

I do a registration between two volumes, after the registration I harden the transform of the registered volume. When I tried to paint over the registered volume this come back to its position before of the registration.

This happens in Slicer 3.6.1, both stable versions, under Windows. I make the same test in Mac and works.

Thanks in advance

Re: Error in transformed volume and Editor Module

Hi John -

The editor rotates the view plane to align with the original acquisition
pixels of the volume since many algorithms operate in pixel space.  So
while it may appear to have reset the registration transform, it's
really just a view mode.  You can change back to 'Axial' and you should
see the transformed volume.  If you need to edit in the transformed
space, you would need to do a resampling on the volume so the registered
space aligns with pixel space.

HTH,
Steve