Error on N4ITK MRI Bias correction

askianos1993

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a postgraduate student at Cyprus University of Technology and i am working my master thesis with 3DSlicer, my problem is the binary mask on N4ITK MRI Bias correction. When i use the same binary mask on registration it works, but when i apply the same binary mask on N4ITK MRI Bias correction is not working it displays error and stops. I would be thankfull if you could help me solve that problem.

Yours sincerely,
Lasthenis Angelidakis

Re: Error on N4ITK MRI Bias correction

Andras Lasso-2