Export FiberBundle to STL results in empty file (1K)

Export FiberBundle to STL results in empty file (1K)

matimont
Hi,

I was following this tutorial:

And when I tried to save the fiberbundle to STL format I get an empty file, is there something I need to do before saving to another format that's not ".vtk"

Thank you!

Matias.
--
Matias

Re: Export FiberBundle to STL results in empty file (1K)

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Matias -

You can re-load the .vtk file as a model (not a fiber bundle) and then you should be able to save to stl.

HTH,
Steve

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Matias Montroull <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I was following this tutorial:

And when I tried to save the fiberbundle to STL format I get an empty file, is there something I need to do before saving to another format that's not ".vtk"

Thank you!

Matias.
--
Matias

Re: Export FiberBundle to STL results in empty file (1K)

matimont
Thanks Steve, I'll give it a try. I'm using the 4.6 version.

Is there a way to export the vtk as csv?