Extensions Manager

Strugari, Matthew SCA

Hi there,

I have not been able to access the extensions manager in the last few nightly builds. Is there some way to populate the extensions?

Matthew

Re: Extensions Manager

Andras Lasso-2
Extensions appear late in the afternoon. Can you try a nightly build that you downloaded at least one day earlier?

Andras

I have not been able to access the extensions manager in the last few nightly builds. Is there some way to populate the extensions?

Matthew

Re: Extensions Manager

Strugari, Matthew SCA

Hi Andras,

I tried the 2015-05-13, 2015-05-11, and 2015-05-05 nightly builds with no luck. I am running Ubuntu 14.04,

Matthew

Extensions appear late in the afternoon. Can you try a nightly build that you downloaded at least one day earlier?

Andras

I have not been able to access the extensions manager in the last few nightly builds. Is there some way to populate the extensions?

Matthew

Re: Extensions Manager

Andras Lasso-2

According to the Slicer4 dashboard (http://slicer.cdash.org/index.php?project=Slicer4), no extensions are build for linux recently.