GTRACT

Omar Z. Ashour
Hi,

I'm trying to use GRACT for DTI data eddy current correction. I can't find it in the extension manager. Is there a direct way to install it on a mac other than compiling the libraries on Github?
And is there possibly any other way for eddy current correction in slicer? I'm using version 4.5

Thanks

Omar Ashour MD

Re: GTRACT

inorton
Hi Omar,

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Omar Z. Ashour <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm trying to use GRACT for DTI data eddy current correction. I can't find it in the extension manager.

The GTRACT extension no longer exists.

Is there a direct way to install it on a mac other than compiling the libraries on Github?

No. The maintained version of GTRACT is part of BRAINSTOOLS now (https://github.com/BRAINSia/BRAINSTools), which is a Slicer extension, but GTRACT is not built with Slicer by default. You could either build it manually, or as part of a Slicer superbuild by enabling the cmake option `USE_GTRACT`.

And is there possibly any other way for eddy current correction in slicer? I'm using version 4.5

The only affiliated tool I am aware of is DTIPrep, which is not available within recent Slicer versions so you need to use the stand-alone download:

Best,
Isaiah

Thanks

Omar Ashour MD