Growcut crash

Resor, Phillip
Growcut crash Hello,

Slicer (3.6.3) crashes upon completion of growcut processing on Macos 10.6.6.  Has anyone else run into this?

Phil

Re: Growcut crash

inorton
Hi Phil,
I've seen some crashes and weird behavior with growcut on Windows7. It could be related, but if I remember right the crashes were in the Editor interaction and not during the segmentation phase. I haven't been able to make a reproducible case. If the crash is reproducible - consistent set of steps to cause - please file a bug report:

http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/view_all_bug_page.php

Thanks,
-Isaiah