How to 3d reconstruction?

栗志弘

Slicer4Minute tutorial chiasm, nerve, tract,  eyeball..., VTK files is how to make?  With VmtkIn3DSlicer is made? At present in the Slicer4 can make?

Orientation bug in editor?

Murat Maga

OK, I am having this bizarre issue. I create a linear transform, manually rotate my specimen to my preferred orientation, then harden the transformation.

After this I go to the editor, which creates the label map, and voila my specimen is rotated to some bizarre orientation. It is not the original, nor it is not what I rotated to.

What gives?

Re: Orientation bug in editor?

Andras Lasso

A related issue has been fixed two days ago (http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/view.php?id=1980). Could you test if the problem is reproducible with the latest nightly version?

If the problem is still there then I think you should submit a bug report.

Andras

OK, I am having this bizarre issue. I create a linear transform, manually rotate my specimen to my preferred orientation, then harden the transformation.

After this I go to the editor, which creates the label map, and voila my specimen is rotated to some bizarre orientation. It is not the original, nor it is not what I rotated to.

What gives?

Re: Orientation bug in editor?

Murat Maga

Turns out after clicking the editor, its somehow brings the “reformat” plane in the slice view, switching to “axial” brings it back to the correct orientation. My Slice detail bar was closed and didn’t notice that in the first time. It’s not really a big issue, but it is confusing if don’t know what’s happening.

Andras: 05_20 version (Windows 7, 64 bit) does the same.

If the problem is still there then I think you should submit a bug report.

Andras

OK, I am having this bizarre issue. I create a linear transform, manually rotate my specimen to my preferred orientation, then harden the transformation.

After this I go to the editor, which creates the label map, and voila my specimen is rotated to some bizarre orientation. It is not the original, nor it is not what I rotated to.

What gives?

Re: Orientation bug in editor?

Steve Pieper
Hi Murat -

The Editor will rotate the slice views to the acquisition data plane (index space) since some of the tools only work reliably in slice index space.  This shows up as "Refomat" in the menu, since the pre-defined terms like Axial refer to subject anatomical space which is not always aligned with acquisition space.  So hardening the transform won't change this, but you could apply the transform and resample the data so that acquisition space is the way you want it.

-Steve